Neymar has been involved in a training ground bust-up with a team-mate as rumours about his future at Barcelona continue to swirl.
The Brazil star has been linked with a world record £196m move to Paris Saint-Germain, with Sky Sports News having been told that his chances of leaving Barcelona this summer are 90 per cent.He is currently on tour with Barcelona in the United States and scored the only goal in their 1-0 win over Manchester United in the International Champions Cup on Wednesday.
Barcelona have since moved on to Miami, where the incident involving Neymar took place in the run-up to their clash with Real Madrid on Saturday.
He is seen running towards team-mate Nelson Semedo and the pair appear to kick one another before Sergio Busquets steps in as peacemaker and separates them.
Training was halted because of the incident and Neymar is then seen taking off his training bib before storming off the pitch.
Reports claims Neymar wants to leave Barcelona as he has become increasingly frustrated at “playing second fiddle” to Lionel Messi
“Only a miracle will keep him, he really has made up his mind to leave,” a source in Spain close to Neymar told Sky Sports News earlier in the week.”At the age of 25, he thinks it’s his time to win the Ballon d’Or,” the source added. “He believes he can be the best player in the world at another big club.”
Neymar had been due to fly to China after the Real Madrid match but Chinese travel agency Ctrip said that had now been cancelled as he is “busy with transfer business”.
Ctrip said the event was scheduled for Shanghai on Monday and that anyone who had bought tickets would be refunded.